MOHAWK US AND CANADA PNC VISA CORPORATE CARD PROGRAM
Acknowledgement of Responsibilities
By participating in the Mohawk PNC VISA Corporate Card (Corporate Card) program as a cardholder, you assume responsibilities pertaining to the operation and administration of the card program. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Corporate Cards are to be used for business-related expenditures only and are NOT intended for personal expenses nor may they be used to obtain cash advances.
- Corporate Cards will be issued in the name of the employee. By accepting the card, the employee assumes responsibility for the card and will be accountable for all charges made with the card. The card is not transferable and may not be used by anyone other than the cardholder.
- The Corporate Card must be maintained with the highest level of security. If any card is lost or stolen, or if the cardholder suspects any card or account number has been compromised, the cardholder agrees to immediately notify PNC Bank’s Customer Service (telephone number 1-800-685-4039) and the Program Administrator.
- All business related expenses will be paid by Mohawk. The cardholder agrees to file an expense report once monthly using the Concur solution. Any late fees assessed to the account due to untimely expense filing will be the responsibility of the cardholder.
- Cardholder accounts may be subject to periodic internal control reviews and audits designed to protect the interests of Mohawk. By accepting the card, the cardholder agrees to comply with these reviews and audits. The cardholder may be required to produce the card to validate its existence and produce receipts to verify appropriate use.
- Policies and procedures related to the Corporate Card program may be updated or changed at any time. Mohawk will promptly notify all program participants of these changes. The cardholder agrees to, and will be responsible for the execution of any program changes.
- The cardholder agrees to surrender and cease use of their card upon termination of employment whether for retirement, voluntary separation, resignation or dismissal. The cardholder may also be required to surrender the card at any time deemed necessary or advisable by Mohawk management in its sole discretion.
- Misuse, abuse, or fraudulent use of any company credit cards are grounds for discipline, up to and including termination. Violators of these responsibilities or Mohawk’s Travel and Expense policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
Agreement with these responsibilities is a condition of participation in the program.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the terms and conditions of this document. I certify that as a participating cardholder of the Corporate Card program, I understand and assume the responsibilities listed above and agree to all policies and procedures. I understand that failure to comply with these responsibilities and related policies and procedures may subject me to discipline, up to and including termination of employment. Also, I authorize Mohawk to automatically deduct the full amount of non-business related charges owed by me or late fees associated with untimely filing of expenses from future paychecks and/or my final pay unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
Cardholder/Applicant Signature Date
Printed Name Title