Q: What are the steps for getting a Corporate Card?
A: Corporate Card Application Process:
- Complete the application form found HERE
- Complete the Corporate Card policy training by watching the video found HERE
- A copy will be sent to both the employee and their manager once the form is submitted
- Form is processed through Mohawk payroll and PNC
- Card will arrive at employee's home address within 10 business days (make sure your home address is correct in Employee Central before applying, HERE)
Card Activation Process:
- Card will arrive at employee's home address
- Follow the activation instructions included in that mailing
- A 4-digit Activation Code will be required: this is the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number
Q: What's the billing cycle?
A: Statements are always closed on the 25th of each month, and you have 25 days before payment is due. The billing cycle cannot be changed. If you file an expense report once a month or approximately every 30 days, you will never experience delinquency and any consequences thereof.
Q: Where can I find the Corporate Card Use and Travel and Expense Policy?
A: The travel and expense policy will be housed in the Travel and Expense portal on the myMohawk homepage, and corporate card use policies will be covered in an LMS training module. We also want to take this opportunity to reinforce the policy that Corporate Cards are to be used for business expenses ONLY. The card is NOT for personal expenses.
Q: Who do I need to contact if I have issues?
A: See contact information HERE
Q: What if I don’t receive the new Corporate Card for some reason (incorrect address, etc)?
Q: Will this card have a limit?