Mail returned to sender.
Text messages that go undelivered.
You may be missing important communications from the Company without even knowing it. But don’t worry, there’s a simple way to make sure you’re not missing out. Update your information today in Employee Central (EC). Not sure how? Check out the video below.
What information should be updated?
Home address: Keeping your home address current means you’ll receive important information from the Company and our benefits partners including:
- Open enrollment materials
- Tax forms
- Materials from Fidelity
- Service anniversary recognition
- myMohawk.com giveaway announcements
- Issues of the Scoop (Dal-Tile only)
- And more!
Work, cell and home phone numbers: Even if you share a phone with others in your department, it’s important to include the number in EC. Also make sure to update your cell and home phone numbers so the you can be contacted about the following:
- New computers or other hardware (work)
- Deliveries or visitors (work)
- Text messages about benefits, myMohawk.com or other news (cell)
- Inclement weather announcements (cell)
- Verification of employment for loans or purchases (work, cell and home)
- Emergency communications (work, cell and home)