When you’re out on the open road, Mohawk trucks are a great reminder of the many miles our drivers put in each day to safely transport and deliver our products.
Mohawk’s fleet is one of the largest private fleets in the nation, and for many of our customers, our drivers are the face of the Company. To recognize the excellent way our drivers are representing the Mohawk, the driver recruiting team recently introduced the Mohawk DRIVER ALL-STAR Program.
“Our drivers are the best of the best, and we’re really excited to reward them for their ongoing commitment to excellence,” Logistics Recruiting Manager Nathan Pursley said. “If you work directly with our drivers in a dispatcher, supervisor, human resources, sales or customer service role, don’t forget to nominate someone who’s gone above and beyond as an ALL-STAR.”
Driver ALL-STAR 2019 Winners-Q1:
- Abel Gonzalez: Fontana, CA
- Alex Garcia: San Antonio, TX
- Bill Miles: Westampton NJ
- Billy Dodson: Memphis, TN
- Daniel Cataldi: Garner, NC
- Dean Kovacic: Tonawanda, NY
- Earl Wilkey: Calhoun, GA
- Freddy Campbell: Charlotte, NC
- Michael Alger: Phoenix, AZ
- Paul Leindecker: Middleburg Heights, OH
- Robert Vasguez: Fontana, CA
- Steve Antis: Allentown, PA
Each ALL-STAR receives a $500 gift card and a Mohawk DRIVER ALL-STAR cap to wear with their uniforms. For more information about the DRIVER ALL-STAR program, click here. Make sure you share your congratulations in the comment section below!
Can't see the comments? It may be your browser. Click here to find out more.