The print version of the magazine has been mailed to Dal-Tile team members’ home addresses;
you can also view it online in PDF format: The Scoop April 2019 issue
In the April 2019 issue of The Scoop:
– Two Types of Brews, One Tile/Countertop Resource: “Coffee and beer ruckus” in Dallas immersed in stylish Dal-Tile products
– Three Up, Three Down and Three On Deck for Service Improvement: Updates on major process improvement initiatives team members have implemented to improve the customer experience and previews of more to come
– Teaming Up for a “Suite” Win at The New Los Angeles Stadium: Future home of NFL’s Rams and Chargers to feature innovative Dal-Tile porcelain slabs, custom tile products through collaborative efforts of All-Pros on Dal-Tile’s roster
– A Decade of Expanding Our Core Customers’ Know-how: Sales team members at Dal-Tile Sales Service Centers have hosted more than 600 NTCA workshop events to educate, demonstrate appreciation to contractors
– A “Vested” Interest in New Team Members’ Safety: Dal-Tile’s Sunnyvale tile manufacturing, Dickson quartz slab plants initiate new way to increase shared focus on helping new team members stay safe
– Uma Grande Aquisição: The similarities that Eliane shares with Dal-Tile that make it a great addition
– All Aboard for Aiding Kids in Need in Salt Lake City: Dal-Tile Countertop/Stone Center Manager and area teammates demonstrate their care for economically disadvantaged elementary school students nearby with yearlong effort
– Clicking on Product Innovation: Revolutionary new click-installation tile product created by R&D offers tile’s unmatched durability and beauty, while streamlining installation
– Three Keys to Winning with William Lyon Homes: Dal-Tile’s Builder Sales team delivers again with new three-year national exclusive agreement with existing customer
– A New Destination for Style in Naples: Design Studio grand opening event highlights three brands in high-end market
– Inspiring Style and Buying through Pinterest: Marketing team using key social media channel to help customers both envision using our products then follow through on purchasing for home and commercial projects
– Kicking Off 2019 at Surfaces: Interactive booth design, 360-degree-view stylizer design tool among key elements that made participation successful
– Dal-Tile’s the First Choice for Carpet One: StepWiseTM-enhanced products, new merchandising, ProExchange capabilities and spirit to serve wow key Dealer Sales customers at winter convention
– Improvement Times Seven Leads to Zero at Dickson: Team achieves environmental accreditation through collaboration, training and new solutions
– Splashing into the Market with ForeverStyle: Exclusive new product collection for major home improvement retailer Lowe’s coordinates style with everlasting durability
Plus, Dal-Tile President John (J.T.) Turner Jr.’s column on our upcoming service convergence; the Business Update and Dal-Tile’s 2019 Key Objectives; the new “Dal-Tile Snapshot” feature profiling the Daltile Columbia (South Carolina) Sales Service Center team, Dal-Tile High Five Award recipients, team member Service Anniversaries — and more!
About The Scoop
The Scoop is a quarterly publication featuring stories about Dal-Tile team members serving customers exceptionally, teaming up and collaborating to win, being innovative in our products and how we work, working safely, and more.
The Scoop is always published on myMohawk and archived versions of previous editions are also available.