Every time a paycheck hits your bank account or a W-2 form arrives in your mailbox, that’s thanks to the work of Mohawk’s Payroll team.
September 2-6 is National Payroll Week, a time to honor these outstanding professionals and celebrate their important contribution that impacts every person who works here.
Not sure what the Payroll team is responsible for?
This is the team that ensures that:
- Individuals are paid for all of their hours worked
- Overtime is calculated correctly
- Payroll deductions are accurate
- People are correctly compensated for their holiday, vacation, jury duty, bereavement and call-in pay
- Everyone’s financial and legal interests are protected by properly withholding and reporting each person’s federal, state and local taxes
- Social Security (FICA) and Medicare contributions are calculated and transferred to the government so that everyone’s future benefits will be correct
Mohawk is proud to recognize and honor the individuals in the Company’s Payroll department for their professionalism and their dedication to the men and women who work in every aspect of the business.
During National Payroll Week, please express your appreciation and gratitude for their service or post a message below to tell them what their good work means to you.