The Dal-Tile High Five Award program recognizes and rewards Dal-Tile team members for actions, performance and achievements that go “above and beyond” what’s expected.
The award encourages outstanding performance and engagement by team members with meaningful, personal recognition.
- The Dal-Tile High Five Award program is open to all Dal-Tile U.S. and Canada team members within Sales, Manufacturing, Distribution and HQ/Corporate functional areas.
- Team members may nominate a fellow team member for recognition (i.e., peers, co-workers, direct reports, etc.); no self-nominations please. Details on how to nominate are below.
- All submitted Dal-Tile High Five Awards nominations are reviewed thoroughly to confirm the nominated team member demonstrated action or work that went “above and beyond” what would normally be expected of them in their role.
- Instances where the team member did a great job as part of and/or performed within their normal job responsibilities are not recognized with Dal-Tile High Five Awards. (Note: Team members can use the Dal-Tile Shout-out form to acknowledge a fellow team member; the recipient and his or her direct supervisor will receive the Dal-Tile Shout-out notification.)
- The action or work must provide a quantifiable benefit to other team members, customers and/or the Company.
- The nominated team member must be in compliance with all Company policies, be in good standing, and meet all requirements and expectations for their position.
What Award Recipients Receive
Following approval of their nomination, Dal-Tile High Five Award recipients receive:
- a personalized letter and recognition certificate signed by the functional Vice President or leader
- a gift card valued at $50 (all gift cards are reported as taxable income)
- recognition for the award through announcements via Dal-Tile Business Communication channels including email, The Scoop magazine, the myMohawk intranet and digital e-signs in Dal-Tile facilities
Preferred Method to Nominate:
Team members may submit nominations by completing the nomination form online
Alternate Method to Nominate:
Print the nomination form and submit the form via interoffice mail or fax